A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

03/06/2011

A Ricey Business

Photos taken for Photography class with Mr. Goenadi at Pasar Induk Beras Cipinang. A time well spent if I do say so myself.

Note that the pictures are mine and can only be used with my explicit permission.

With the legal stuff thing done, I probably should give a little preface about my project?
Well, this one was made with the final exam in mind, but ended up to be one helluva exciting project.
It almost makes it up for having to get up at bloody 4 something AM. ....Almost.

Well then, enough of me rambling! Let's get a move on!

Another thing before I forget >>> As an amateur/casual photographer, this is my very first attempt in making a photo story so it might be messy and confusing. Thousand apologies for that! I'll keep trying to improve...somehow.

A Ricey Business

1. The start of another day

2. That sheltered workshop


3. The march of the rice brigade

4. In Motion

5. Quality is an attitude

6. Rice Ho!

7. A moment's reprieve

8. Transaction after transaction

9. Your dedicated guard-cat!

10. The Ivory Tower

11. And they all go tumbling down...

12. A little heart for the lest unfortunate








No comments:

Post a Comment